• The Laminate is composed of a PET Film sandwiched between two layers of Aramide Paper.
• The thickness of the PET film and Aramide paper can be varied depending on the required laminate thickness.
• The laminate is also available with un-calendared version of the Aramide paper which has enhanced varnish retention properties which in turn provides better electrical and thermal insulation.
• Both the variants are used in Phase separation and Slot & wedge insulation in Rotating (Motors) and Static (Transformers) machines up to Class H (180oC) applications.
• CG THERM – Aramide-PET-Aramide Laminate (Calendared Type).
• CG THERM UC – Aramide-Polyester-Aramide Laminate (Un-Calendared Type).
• Both the products are available in slitted widths from 10mm to 980mm.