Fiberglass (Glass Cloth) Tapes
Fiberglass (Glass Cloth) Tape with Synthetic Adhesive upto Class C (240 degree centigrade) with following applications:
• Tear and temperature resistant tapes with excellent abrasion resistance and high mechanical strength.
• Interface insulation holding and general insulation of coils and transformers.
• Good impregnability for traction machines.
• Cable harnessing at high temperature.
• Slot edge reinforcement.
• Outer wrap and core insulation of ignition coil in two wheeler and three wheeler.
• 8411 – Fiberglass Tape with Synthetic Rubber Adhesive for Class B (130oC) application.
• 8410 – Fiberglass Tape with Synthetic Resin Adhesive for Class B (155oC) application.
• 8415 – Fiberglass Tape with Polysiloxane Adhesive for Class H (180oC) application.
• 8415 – UL File No. E194505
• 8415 – CLW Approved.