• Polyimide Adhesive Tapes are used for high temperature electrical applications (H-Class) in which a tough, thin insulating material is required.
• Used for wrapping coils, transformers, capacitors, wire harnesses, and for anchoring leads / terminal boards.
• It also is used in printed circuit board assembly as a wave solder masking tape.
• 7011 – Polyimide Kapton Tape with Polysiloxane Adhesive.
• Also available as a non-adhesive film.
• UL File No. E194505
• RDSO Approved (Electric & Motive Power)
• CLW Approved (Auto Adhesive Tape)